Anchovies and minty peas on toast
- 125g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 6 mint leaves
- 16 marinated anchovy fillets
- Pea shoots or rocket, to garnish
- 2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
For a vegetarian option, replace the anchovies with crumbled feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and return to the pan. Add the crème fraiche and mint leaves and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Whizz with a stick blender to make a rough purée.
- Spread over the toast and top with 16 marinated anchovy fillets. Garnish with pea shoots or rocket.