- 2 flour tortillas, about 20cm (8in) in diameter
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8-10 asparagus tips (60g/2oz), chopped horizontally in half
- 2 pinches of dried chilli flakes, optional
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 10 whole or stoned black olives
- 125g ready-grated Gruyère or mozzarella cheese
- Salad leaves, to garnish
You can use coarsely grated courgette instead of asparagus.
- Set the grill to high. Put the tortillas on a sturdy baking sheet.
- Divide the onion and asparagus, and chilli, if using, between the tortillas. Drizzle with oil. Put olives and cheese on top.
- Put the pizzas under the grill for 6-7 minutes, until the cheese is just browning. Top each with a handful of salad leaves.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 511(kcal)
- Fat 29.0g
- Saturates 14.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.