Chocolate ice cream sundae
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Make this simple and heavenly dessert from infamous chocolate shop Choccywoccydoodah. Layers of chocolate brownie, raspberries, ice cream and melted chocolate, this sundae is the ultimate naughty dessert
- 1 chocolate brownie, cut into chunks
- 37g packet Maltesers
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce or melted chocolate
- 100g raspberries
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
You could use raspberry ripple ice cream for the ultimate fruity flavour!
- Layer everything in a tall knickerbocker glory glass, leaving the whipped cream til last. There is no order required.