Rosemary Conley's pork and pepper fajitas
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These pork and pepper fajitas are quick to make and packed full of delicious flavours from the fajita seasoning - a great family dinner
- 225g lean pork fillet, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flat round tortilla breads
- 2 tbsps low-fat yogurt
Adding lime gives this Mexican dish a zesty finish
- In a preheated non-stick wok, dry-fry the pork and garlic until sealed. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the red and green peppers, red onion and fajita seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chives, lime juice and cherry tomatoes. Mix well and serve with warmed tortilla breads and low-fat yogurt, plus a mixed salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 276(kcal)
- Fat 11.3g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.