- 2tbsp olive oil
- 100g thin asparagus tips, halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 large slicing tomato, thickly sliced and halved
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 pinches ras el hanout seasoning (or smoked paprika or cumin)
- Salt and ground black pepper
Sprinkle with smoked paprika or ground cumin rather than ras el hanout.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan, add the asparagus tips and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the garlic and, after a minute, add the halved tomato slices. Cook for 2 mins.
- Make 2 hollows in the pan. Break in the eggs, put a lid on the pan and cook until the eggs are just set, to your liking.
- Sprinkle with ras el hanout, salt and pepper. Serve with flatbreads or country-style bread.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 221(kcal)
- Fat 18.0g
- Saturates 3.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.