Roast haddock supper
- 500g new potatoes, halved or thickly sliced
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp cumin seeds
- 4 x 150ghaddock fillets
- 8 medium/large ripe tomatoes, quartered
- A few fresh dill fronds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2tbsp olive oil, mixed, to serve
You can use cod, pollock or hake instead of haddock
- Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 10 mins. Drain.
- Set the oven to 220°C/430°F/Gas Mark 7. Put a roasting tin in the oven to heat up.
- Add 2 tbsp oil, the par- boiled potatoes and the cumin seeds. Roast for 10 mins.
- Brush the fish with the rest of the oil. Stir the tomatoes and dill into the potatoes. Put the fish on top and roast for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Season well and serve with the vinegar-oil mix.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 371(kcal)
- Fat 16.0g
- Saturates 2.4g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.