This whole summer, goodtoknow is going cooking with kids crazy! We know how hard it can be to keep the kids entertained during the summer holidays so we're here to show you that you can have fun with the kids in the kitchen, on the cheap.
Every day we'll be sharing a new cooking project for you to try, as well as tips and advice for what your kids can help with.
And now it's your turn! Send us your pictures of your kids in the kitchen for your chance to win this amazing prize! It's that simple!
We'll be giving away a full Russell Hobbs Creations range including The Kitchen Machine, Mini Chopper, 3 in 1 Hand Blender and Food Processor to our fave food pic!
How to enterUpload your photo to our Facebook Cooking With Kids app to be entered into the draw. Click here to get to the entry form.
Russell Hobbs is inspiring the nation to get creative with their cooking with the new Creations range. Available in country cream, the Creations range is perfect for helping you conjure up all sorts of tasty treats from the classic Victoria Sponge, to warming homemade soups.
Proud to be at the heart of homes across Britain for over 60 years, the new Russell Hobbs food preparation collection combines heritage style with product innovation. The Kitchen Machine, a must have for any keen cook, looks great, performs brilliantly and is only £199.99. Available exclusively at Argos, the range also includes a stylish Mini Chopper, a 3 in 1 Hand Blender and a powerful Food Processor.
Join the russellhobbsuk facebook page to keep updated with all the latest launches and to see what great deals Russell Hobbs is cooking up.
goodtoknow Cooking Club
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is one full Russell Hobbs Creations range including The Kitchen Machine, Mini Chopper, 3 in 1 hand Blender and Food Processor.
- There is 1 prize to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media
- The closing date is 12pm, 2nd September 2013.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Use of entrant's email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive.
- Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter(s) via the unsubscribe message in the email(s).