Slimming World garlic and herb lamb with Mexican salsa
Skill level: Easy peasy
Spruce up your lamb without piling on the calories with this flavoursome recipe from Slimming World. These garlic and herb lollipops are perfect for sharing and are just delicious served with a tangy Mexican salsa
IngredientsFor the lamb
- 12 lamb chops, French trimmed
- low calorie cooking spray
- 4tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 1tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 2tsp garlic salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley, to serve
For the salsa
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4tbsp drained and chopped jalapeno peppers in vinegar
- 2tbsp jalapeno vinegar from the jar
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- a small handful of coriander, finely chopped
- sea salt
Not a fan of spice? Replace the jalapeno vinegar with lime juice for a softer taste
- Preheat the barbecue or grill to medium-high.
- Place the chops on a clean work surface and lightly spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients and spread this mixture over the chops to coat evenly. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook on the barbecue or under the grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl, season with sea salt and set aside.
- Sprinkle the lamb with chopped parsley and serve with the salsa.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website