- 400g mini potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3tbsps chopped fresh oregano
- 8tbsps olive oil
- 2 red onions, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- Metal skewers
If you fancy adding some meat to these kebabs, succulent lamb or chicken pieces would work brilliantly!
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10 mins. Drain well. Meanwhile, mix the garlic and oregano in a large bowl with the oil. Add the potatoes, coat them well, then add the rest of the veg. Leave to marinate for 30 mins or longer.
- Thread vegetables on to skewers. Grill on the barbecue or griddle for 10-15 mins, turning them occasionally, until piping hot and browning.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 156(kcal)
- Fat 11.0g
- Saturates 1.7g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.