Kiwi and ginger cocktail
- 4tbsp icing sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2-3 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- Ice cubes
- Ginger ale, to taste
- Lime wedges and kiwi slices, to serve
For an alcoholic cocktail, add a dash of tequila.
- Dissolve the icing sugar in 4 tbsps water in a jug. Add the lime juice and ginger and divide between the glasses.
- Add the chopped kiwi and ice cubes, then top up with ginger ale, to taste. Decorate the rim of each glass with wedges of lime to squeeze into the drink, and slices of kiwi.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 90(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.