- 185g ready-baked savoury pastry case
- ½ x 460g jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 4-6 sun-dried tomato halves, chopped
- 2tbsp sliced black olives
- 2 medium eggs
- 170ml carton double cream
- 2tbsp green pesto
- Salt and black pepper
If you want to keep the quiche for a few days, make sure you wrap it in tin foil and pop in the fridge.
- Set the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Put the pastry case on a baking sheet (remove the foil casing if it’s packed in one). Spread the roasted peppers and sun-dried tomatoes over the base and scatter the sliced olives on top.
- Beat together the eggs, cream, pesto and seasoning and pour into the pastry case. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-40 mins, until the filling is starting to turn a light-golden colour and has set in the centre.
- Slide the quiche on to a wire rack and leave to cool. Serve it warm or at room temperature. If making the quiche in advance, chill when cold. It will keep for up to 2 days. Allow to come to room temperature or warm through before serving.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 390(kcal)
- Fat 33.0g
- Saturates 12.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.