Crustless smoked salmon and potato quiche
- 750g packet new potatoes, cooked
- Salt and black pepper
- 200g packet smoked salmon, shredded
- 4-6 spring onions, sliced
- 2-3 level tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 4 medium eggs
- 200ml carton crème fraiche
- 18 x 28cm traybake tin, lined with baking parchment
This quiche would make a perfect food for picnics. Just pre-cut before transporting and everyone can have a slice each.
- Set the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Slice the potatoes and spread half over the base of the tin. Season. Arrange half the salmon on top and sprinkle over half the onions and half the dill. Top with the remaining potatoes, season and scatter over the rest of the salmon, onions and dill.
- Beat together the eggs and crème fraiche and pour over the salmon mixture. Bake for 45-50 mins, or until the centre is just set. Cover with baking parchment if the top is browning too quickly.
- Remove quiche from oven and leave to cool for a few minutes, before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. If making in advance, chill when cold. It will keep for up to 2 days.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 334(kcal)
- Fat 21.0g
- Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.