Mexican chicken sticks
- 380g pack of mini chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander stalks, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sour cream, to serve
- Salsa, to serve
- Guacammole, to serve
- Tortillas, to serve
If you can leave the chicken to marinade for longer in the fridge, then do as it'll only add to the flavour
- Make marinade with lime or lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander stalks, chilli, soy sauce and paprika.
- Add the chicken and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Thread the fillets, concertina-style, on to skewers.
- Griddle until the meat is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with griddled lime cheeks (along with sour cream, salsa, guacamole and warm tortillas, to make fajitas).