Mallow and strawberry sticks
- 8 pink (and/or white) marshmallows
- 4 strawberries
- A few drop of rose water (optional)
- Mint leaves, to garnish
Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 mins before using to slow down the charring
- Thread marshmallows on to 4 skewers with the strawberries, evenly dividing the ingredients across the skewers.
- If you have rose water, then sprinkle a few drops over the skewers.
- Griddle the skewers briefly, until the marshmallows start to soften and brown.
- Serve immediately and garnish with mint leaves.