Baby courgette and pancetta kebabs
- 6 slices pancetta, stretched and halved
- 6 baby courgettes, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Using double skewers helps to stop the courgettes from rotating on the skewers during cooking and makes them easier to eat too!
- Wrap the pancetta around the courgettes and then thread them onto 4 double skewers.
- Grill the kebabs until the pancetta is cooked and the courgettes looked browned.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds, a grinding of black pepper and serve immediately.