Blue cheese and bacon salad
- 4tbsps olive oil
- 2tbsps cider vinegar
- 1tsp mustard powder
- 1tsp honey
- 140g packet Wensleydale Blue, or British Blue or Stilton
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 120-150g bag salad leaves
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon, cooked and chopped
If you don't like bacon you could always use chicken or beef instead.
- Pour the oil, cider vinegar, mustard powder and honey into the bowl of a mini food processor and crumble in half the cheese. Whizz until smooth, and then season to taste.
- Tip the salad leaves into a bowl, then scatter over the chopped bacon and break the rest of the cheese into small chunks and add to the dish.
- Drizzle over some of the honey and mustard dressing, and serve with the remaining dressing in a jug so you can add more if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 360(kcal)
- Fat 32.0g
- Saturates 13.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.