Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
S'mores are really simple to make with only three ingredients in total. There are a variety of ways for you to melt your s'mores; over a bonfire, on a BBQ or even in the microwave. Whichever method you choose you should be sure to get delicious gooey s'mores every time. This recipe makes 6 delicious S'mores and will take only 10 mins to whip up in total. These S'mores are best made and eaten on the same day. The kids are going to love making these tasty treats with you as well as tasting them too!
- 12 plain biscuits or crackers
- 12 pink and white marshmallows
- 6 squares of chocolate
We'd recommend using Digestive biscuits, Lotus Caramelised biscuits (for a salty taste) or even oaty Hobnobs
- To toast your marshmallows, stick your marshmallows on a skewer, melt over the bonfire and sandwich between your chosen biscuit and square of chocolate.
- You could also assemble your s'mores and cook them on a griddle pan or in the oven for about 3-5 mins.
- Or if you're short on time melt your assembled s'mores in the microwave for 5-10 seconds or until gooey.