Roasted pumpkin and Gorgonzola
Skill level: Easy peasy
When it comes to entertaining friends and family, we always want to bring the WOW factor to the dinner table but without turning into a frantic mess while we prepare the meal. This no fuss recipe is perfect for that. Simple but absolutely delicious and with only 4 ingredients itís sure to impress. Serve as a side dish to steak or use the simple steps to incorporate the great flavours into an indulgent risotto. Whatever you decide, your guests won't be disappointed and this recipe is sure to become a tried and tested favourite - it's also a great mid-week meal as it's so easy to throw together.
- Ĺ small pumpkin, peeled and diced into cubes
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 200g Gorgonzola
- 50g roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
If you canít get any pumpkin, this works very well with butternut squash too.
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6. Scatter pumpkin onto a baking tray and drizzle in oil and rosemary. Bake for 30-35mins until tender.
- Plate onto a large platter and crumble over Gorgonzola and nuts. Serve.