Spicy garlic cannellini bean dip
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
What could be simpler than this delicious cannellini bean dip? Blend all the ingredients together to make a terrifically tasty dish. Whether spread on crackers, enjoyed with tortilla chips and crudités or used as a sandwich filling, this versatile vegetarian dip is sure to please. The zing of lime and smoked paprika, with a generous portion of garlic all add up to a fabulously full-flavoured choice. Easy, quick and inexpensive to make, who could ask for more? So, if you have 10 mins to spare, why not try rustling up this dip?
- 1 x 400g tin of cannellini beans
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1lime
- 1tsp of smoked paprika
- A little salt and freshly ground black pepper
Try adding chopped black olives or coriander to the dip for a tasty variation.
- Blend all the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Spoon into a serving dish and enjoy with some crunchy seeded crackers.