Fish finger and dill mayo wrap
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
It might not be your usual sandwich filler of choice but a fish finger sandwich is one of life’s simple foodie pleasures. Fish fingers are a family freezer staple, but instead of serving them with the usual chips and peas, try making these zesty wraps with delicious crunchy salad and velvety dip. For a healthier version, try using extra light mayo and wholemeal wraps.
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 8 fish fingers
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tsp of freshly chopped dill
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
For extra flavour sprinkle a little dried onion or garlic powder on top of the frozen fish fingers before popping them in the oven.
- Cook the fish fingers according to their packet instructions. Set them aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl mix the mayonnaise with the dill. Heap a spoonful of the dill mayo onto each wrap and spread around. Sprinkle some lettuce and red onion and then top each wrap with 2 fish fingers. Squeeze a little lemon juice, roll the wrap and serve.