No-one does Pancake Day the same way, every family has their own traditions be it toppings, serving styles or flipping fun - so we want to see pancakes your way.
Send us your pictures from Pancake Day for your chance to win this beautiful blender from Tesco Direct. We're giving away one Breville VBL071 Pick & Mix Pistachio Blender (worth £40.00 from Tesco Direct) for the best pancake picture.
What are you waiting for? Get flipping now and send us pictures of your pretty pancakes, along with details of how you created them. Make sure you've got your basic pancake recipe first and, if you're in need of a little pancake inspiration, check out our 24 things you never thought to do with pancakes. Good luck!
How to enter
Download the ultimate guide to pancakes in time for Shrove Tuesday on March 4th 2014. In our four-page mini magazine, you’ll get our foolproof step-by-step pancake recipe, twists and filling ideas, tips on what to do if it’s all gone wrong and inventive ways to serve your pancakes! Download it here.
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is 1 Breville VBL071 Pick & Mix Pistachio Blender
- There are 1 prizes to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media
- The closing date is 12pm 6th March 2014.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Use of entrant's email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive.
- Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter(s) via the unsubscribe message in the email(s).