Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
The kids are going to love this delicious and rather messy chocolate pizza. A simple pizza based smothered in hazelnut spread and topped with fresh raspberries, this tasty dessert or thoughtful food gift is sure to go down a treat. You don’t have to only use chocolate spread – you could cover in melted chocolate instead white, milk or dark! Sprinkle with dried fruits or almonds or go crazy with a chocoholic pizza covered in chocolate buttons and more. This pizza is great fun to make, especially with the kids. Cut into pieces and serve with ice cream for dessert.
- 1 ready-baked pizza base 50g
- 4tbsps hazelnut spread
- 2tbsps chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- Handful of raspberries, thawed if frozen
- Icing sugar, for dusting
You could top this chocolate pizza with all sorts of treats like Maltesers, M&Ms, dried fruit, whipped cream - whatever naughty treats you like
- Set the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8. Put a baking sheet in to heat up.
- Bake the pizza base on a baking tray for 4 mins.
- Smooth the hazelnut spread over the top, sprinkle with nuts and put back in the oven for just 1 min.
- Scatter the raspberries over the pizza. Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve straightaway before the pizza base gets too crispy.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 129(kcal)
- Fat 6.0g
- Saturates 1.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.