Wrapped chicken stuffed with Boursin
Skill level: Easy peasy
This is a fantastic way to add a bit of excitement to an otherwise ordinary chicken breast. Stuff the chicken breast with Boursin and then wrap it in rindless bacon. The Boursin is absolutely bursting with flavour, and it makes an impressive dinner party main course and is certain to go down a treat with your guests. You can serve on a bed of boiled rice, or with new potatoes and green vegetables for a healthy spin.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 80g garlic and herb Boursin
- 8 rashers of rindless bacon
- 2tbsp olive oil
If you are not a fan of garlic, use plain soft cheese or even mozzarella instead.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast and fill each one with a quarter of the Boursin.
- Wrap each chicken breast tightly with 2 rashers of bacon and transfer to a roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Baste the chicken with the juices from the pan once or twice during cooking.