Pan fried salmon fillet
Serve (with all the gorgeous buttery juices from the pan) with new potatoes or plain boiled rice and a fresh summer herb salad.
- 2 x 175g salmon fillets, skin on
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan until hot.
- Place the salmon in the pan, skin side down, and fry for 3 minutes until crisp.
- Turn the salmon over and cook for 2 minutes until almost cooked through.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.