White chocolate cake spoons
Total time:plus chilling time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These white chocolate cake spoons are great fun for kidís parties. They can be decorated with sprinkles, edible glitter, chocolate or marshmallows. They can be coordinated to any colour and or theme you are planning. So simple to make, you could the kids involved in the decorating too. Watch them disappear in minutes.
- 300g sponge cake, shop bought or home made
- 150g white chocolate melted
- 300g melted chocolate or candy melts of your choice
- 12 disposable spoons
- Sprinkles or grated chocolate
Make the balls smaller for bite size treats.
- You will need a baking sheet covered in baking parchment. Cut you cake into squares and blitz in the food processor to make into crumbs. Pour into a mixing bowl and pour over the melted chocolate
- Mix together. Divide the mixture into 12 and form into balls
- Place on a baking sheet to chill for at least 30 minutes
- When cold and set, place Ĺtspn of chocolate on each soon. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate or candy melts, place on a spoon and cover with sprinkles or grated chocolate. Place onto the baking sheet and leave to set hard before serving