Strawberry ice lollies
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These strawberry ice lollies are perfect for enjoying in the summer sun. Yogurt, strawberries, dipped in white chocolate these lollies are delicious. This recipe is a really easy way to make ice lollies. Combining creamy yogurt, fresh strawberries and caster sugar together you can make tasty, delicious lollies that are much better than shop-bought. Dipped in white chocolate and topped with sprinkles, these fruity treats are going to keep the kids happy this summer and they shouldn't take too long to set either! Triple tested in the Woman's Weekly kitchen, these ice lollies are a family favourite.
- 150g strawberries
- 90g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500g tub of low-fat natural yogurt
- 100g melted white chocolate
- 60g sugar balls or strands
- 6 or 8 ice lolly moulds
Swap the strawberries for other fresh berries like blackberries or raspberries instead
- Put strawberries, caster sugar vanilla extract in a bowl. Crush fruit until roughly broken up and the sugar has dissolved.
- Mix in low-fat natural yogurt. Pour into 6 or 8 ice-lolly moulds and freeze. Once frozen, take them out of the moulds and dip tips of the lollies in melted white chocolate, then quickly dip them in sugar balls or strands. Serve as soon as they set!