Pasta shells with crayfish
Skill level: Easy peasy
This pasta shells with crayfish is a quick and simple pasta meal which is ready in minutes. All you have to do is fry your crayfish in butter, then add lemon, parsley and when cooked stir into pasta - it really is that easy! This recipe makes a great summer lunch or dinner that they whole family can enjoy. This recipe serves 3-4 people and takes about 20 mins to make. Triple tested in the Woman's Weekly kitchen, this pasta recipe is sure to please.
- 200g pasta shells
- 60g butter
- 150g pack crayfish tails
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Big bunch of flat-leaf parsley (about 25g)
- Salt and ground black pepper
Prawns, smoked salmon or white fish would be fine in this recipe too.
- Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling salted water and cook according to pack instructions. Drain well.
- Heat a large frying pan and add the butter. When it foams, add the crayfish and warm them through for a couple of minutes. Add the lemon juice and when hot, stir in the pasta then mix in the parsley, seasoning and lemon zest.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 305(kcal)
- Fat 13.5g
- Saturates 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.