Caramel cream Nutella lollies
Prep time:plus chilling time
Total time:plus chilling time
Skill level: Easy peasy
These delicious caramel cream Nutella lollies are rich in flavour and taste as good as they look. The hazelnut flavour of the Nutella works wonders with the salted caramel. This recipe makes 12 chocolate lollies. You could wrap them in cake pop wrappers and give as gifts or you could serve them at a party. It takes 5hrs to chill these lollies but they are well worth the wait.
- 70g Nutella
- 110g salted caramel cream
You will also need:
- Lolly pop sticks
- 12 small round silicone moulds
Turn these rich chocolate lollies into party treat by covering the in colour sugar sprinkles like hundreds and thousands
- Dissolve the Nutella in a bain-marie or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Set half aside. Pour a thin layer of Nutella in the bottom of 12 small round silicone moulds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place a hazelnut-sized piece of salted caramel cream in each mould and cover with the reserved Nutella. Place an ice lolly stick in each lolly and refrigerate for approximately 5 hours more.
- Twist the moulds to release the lollies. Serve immediately.
Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes, published by Jacqui Small, £8.99 Hardback. All photos © Larousse