- 120g sky blue modelling paste
- 160g grey modelling paste
- 30g pink modelling paste
- 10g dark grey modelling paste
- Black sugar pearls for the eyes
The kids are just going to love these quirky elephant cupcakes. They're much easier to make than you may think, thanks to our step-by-step picture recipe from our cupcake queen, Victoria Threader.
This recipe makes 12 basic vanilla cupcakes but you can choose whatever cupcakes flavour suits you. The cupcakes will take 30 mins to bake in the oven and 1hr and 35 mins to make the toppers.
These cupcakes would be perfect for a kids party or as a special food gift for your friends and family. Want to make a whole zoo? We've got plenty of animal cupcake toppers for you to try including monkeys, tigers and pandas.
- Deep muffin pan with 12 baking cups
- Piping bag with Wilton 6b Nozzle (optional)
- Rolling pin
- Water brush
- Sharp knife
- 5mm, 53mm, 68mm, circle cookie cutters
- 33mm wavy cookie cutter
- Fmm scallop tool for the smile (optional)
- Black edible food colour pen
- Pin tool or cocktail stick for the trunk
- 18mm daisy cutter for the tuft of hair
- Drying sponge (optional)