- 120g green modelling paste
- 80g white modelling paste
- 40g black fondant
If your kids love animals, they're going to love these cute zebra cupcakes. They're much easier to make than they may look thanks to our step-by-step picture recipe by our cupcake queen Victoria Threader!
This recipe makes 12 regular cupcake toppers. It will take 30 mins to bake the cupcakes and approximately 1hr and 35 mins to make the toppers.
Fondant can be easily found in most supermarkets in the cake decorating section - or you can buy it online.
Victoria says: 'If you donít have a Russian doll cutter, trace a Russian doll template from your PC or print one that you can cut out instead!'
- Deep muffin pan with 12 baking cups
- Piping bag with Wilton 6b Nozzle (optional)
- Rolling pin
- Water brush
- Sharp knife
- 68mm circle cookie cutters for the toppers
- Medium Russian doll cookie cutter from Lakeland
- Fmm scallop tool for the smile
- Ball tool for the nostrils (or the end of a teaspoon)
- Black edible food colour pen
- Drying sponge