Make with kids: Colour-in cupcakes
- 150g of white modelling paste for the toppers
- Edible Art Pens - eg Food Doodler Edible Pens
- 68mm circle cookie cutter
These colouring cupcakes are the perfect way to keep your kids entertained in the kitchen! They can colour each topper using edible art pens and eat their designs afterwards.
These cupcakes will take 30 mins to bake and 30 mins to cool completely. This recipe makes 12 regular sized cupcakes.
From flowers to animals, your kids can get creative with these fun cupcakes. They'll love showing off their designs to their friends too.
- Deep muffin pan with 12 baking cups
- Piping bag with Wilton 6b Nozzle (optional)
- Rolling pin
- Drying sponge