- 120g of navy modelling paste for the toppers
- 20g of grey modelling paste
- 10g of white modelling (to make glue)
- Silver, white and blue nonpareil
- Silver lustre dust
- White alcohol
Close your eyes and make a wish with these creative Make-A-Wish cupcakes as part of the Make-A-Wish charity's Bake-A-Wish campaign raising money to grant magical wishes for children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
Our cupcake queen Victoria Threader has rustled up these impressive and tasty cupcakes for the occasion and wants you to get in on the action too.
These cupcakes will take 30 mins to cook and 2hrs to decorate. The toppers are best made the day before so they can set and leaving them to set makes them much easier to place on top of the buttercream.
Turn these toppers into a colourful rainbow by using different coloured modelling paste. You can buy modelling paste in most supermarkets in the cake decorating aisle.
- Deep muffin pan
- 12 baking cups
- Piping bag (optional)
- Wilton 2D (optional)
- Rolling pin
- Drying sponge
- 58mm scalloped circle cookie cutter
- Studio G ‘Make a wish’ Clear stamp from Hobbycraft or the internet
- Star mould (Wilton Kids Party Modelling paste mould) from Hobbycraft or star cutter
- 000 painting brush