- 40g blue modelling paste
- 40g pink modelling paste
- 40g green modelling paste
- 20g white fondant for the eyes
- 10g black fondant for the eyes
- 10g orange fondant for the beak
This week our lovely cupcake expert, Victoria Threader, has made these super cute owl cupcakes.
Try experimenting with patterns and colours for the bodies of these little birds. The toppers need to dry overnight so these are best made in advance of when you need them.
We think they really are worth the wait and would sure to be a hit for a child's birthday party. In fact, why not get the kids to help make them? They will love seeing their little toppers come alive!
If you don't have an embossing mat try pressing a knife lightly over the icing in a cris-cross pattern to get a similar effect.
- Deep muffin pan
- 12 baking cups
- Piping bag with a Wilton 2D nozzle (optional)
- Rolling pin
- Drying sponge
- 65, 30, 20, 5mm circle cutters
- Sharp knife
- Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing mat (optional)