Mini Yorkshire pudding with beef
Skill level: Easy peasy
The classic combination or roast beef and Yorkshire pudding is the perfect light bite with drinks when made up in mini size. We love them for Christmas get togethers, as a posh birthday party treat or even as a light starter
- 1 egg
- 85g plain flour
- 85ml milk and water mixed
- Vegetable oil
- Roast beef cooked rare and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce
This is a great way to use up left over roast beef.
- Place the flour in a large bowl, make a well in the flour and add the egg carefully. Slowly add the water and milk mixture stirring to a smooth consistency.
- Add a few drops of oil to individual sections of a small muffin tray and heat in oven for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the hot oil about 2.5 cm high and cook for 8-10 minutes until the mixture has risen and is golden brown.
- Once cooled spread a helping of horseradish to the base of the pudding and place beef on top.
Fancy making traditional puds? Try our classic individual Yorkshire pudding recipe