Candy cane sleigh decorations
Prep time:plus setting time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These festive candy cane sleigh decorations are so easy to make, the kids can make them on their own. All you need is some Rice Krispie Squares and some Christmas candy canes. These little sledges look perfect on the Christmas tree and would also make fun festive food gifts when wrapped in a cellophane bag
- 1x Rice Krispie Square bar
- 4x candy cane sticks
- Icing sugar with a few drops of water
You could cover the Rice Krispie Squares in chocolate and decorate with sugar sprinkles and sweets too! Come and see more of our creative and edible Christmas tree decorations here
- Start by mixing the icing sugar and water together to form a thick paste.
- Cut the Rice Krispie Square bar into 2 pieces to make 2 sledges.
- Take 2 candy canes (out of their plastic wrappers) and drizzle a little icing sugar mix on each. Stick the Rice Krispie Square onto the sticks and press down firmly.
- Repeat with sledge no.2. Leave to set until the icing hardens.
- Tie with a ribbon and pop onto your tree.