Sticky popcorn and cranberry decorations
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
You need just 3 ingredients and a nice piece of string to make these fun edible Christmas decorations. They're a little messy to shape but the results are well worth the sticky hands
- 10 large white marshmallows
- 100g popcorn
- 20g dried cranberries
- Ribbon or string
See more of our creative edible Christmas tree decorations
- Melt the marshmallow in a pan over a low heat, stirring continuously.
- Take off the heat and pour in the popcorn and cranberries and stir.
- Grab handfuls of the mixture and shape into balls. Place them onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and leave in the fridge to set.
- Wrap string around the balls and attach to your tree.