And now we want to see yours! We want to see pictures of the food, sweet or savoury, that you have made from scratch. Send us the pictures of the food you're really proud of eating for your chance to win our amazing prize from Lakeland. The lucky winner will receive a Lakeland Bread Maker and a Lakeland Ice Cream Maker!
How to enter
Your picture can be of any type of food - it just has to be homemade (here are our 50 recipes that we think are much better homemade if you need some ideas). Post your picture on one of our social media pages or via email, telling us what you made, for what occasion and, more importantly, how it tasted!
- Facebook: Post your picture onto our Facebook wall using the #DIYfood hashtag.
- Twitter: Tweet us your pictures tagging @GTKrecipes using the #DIYfood hashtag.
- Email: Send your pictures to email@example.com using the subject line: DIYfood
The prizeLakeland is full of essentials for the at-home cook. Their vast selection quality and innovative products will make cooking more homemade meals for your family a breeze! This prize includes the My Kitchen Compact Bread Maker (worth £59.99) and My Kitchen Ice Cream Maker (worth £39.99). For more see www.lakeland.co.uk
The terms of this competition:
- The 1 winning photo will be judged by goodtoknow's editor and recipes channel editor and their decision is final.
- The winner will receive the My Kitchen Compact Bread Maker and My Kitchen Ice Cream Maker.
- There is only one entry per person allowed.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Lakeland.
- The closing date is 12pm, 7 March 2014.
- The sponsors will endeavour to send the prizes to the winners within 28 days of being notified of the winner's details.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Photos must belong to the user that submits the photo and all copyright will remain with them.
- All entries will be posted onto goodtoknow.co.uk as part of their gallery content but will not be used for any other purpose other than for creation and promotion of these galleries as a result of the competition.
- In submitting your photo of your food you are giving permission for goodtoknow.co.uk to post this photograph in the gallery section.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be judged by members of the goodtoknow team from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. The judges decisions are final.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The providers of the prizes are specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than 6 weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.