Homemade Walnut Whips
Cooking time:Plus cooling time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These delicious Walnut Whips by Helen from The Crazy Kitchen will bring back memories if you used to love these as a child. Filled to the brim with soft marshmallow and topped with a crunchy walnut, they’re the perfect afternoon treat. With just three ingredients you can make these tasty bites in no time, just make sure you leave enough time to let the chocolate cool in between coats to get a deliciously thick coating.
- 200g milk or dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 12 walnut halves
You will also need:
- Silicone dariole moulds
You could use mini cupcakes cases too if you don't have a mould.
- Use enough melted chocolate to coat the insides of the dariole moulds and allow to set.
- Add another coat of chocolate and allow to set again.
- Once completely set, spoon the fluff into the cavities a little at a time.
- Once full press a walnut half onto the top.
- Use more melted chocolate to cover the fluff and walnut.
- Allow to set fully before turning out.
- Use a little melted chocolate to attach another walnut half to the top of the walnut whip.
By The Crazy Kitchen