Homemade mini peanut butter cups
Cooking time:Plus cooling time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Making your own peanut butter couldn’t be easier, with just one ingredient needed. Combining this tasty salted spread with sweet chocolate is a match made in heaven. These mini peanut butter cups by Helen from The Crazy Kitchen are a great project to do with the kids as they are quick and easy with tasty results fast! These delicious sweets would make the perfect treat for a kids party.
- 200g chocolate
- 50g homemade peanut butter, recipe here
You will also need:
- Silicone mould
You can use mini cupcake cases if you don't have a mould.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Pour a little chocolate into the base of each mould and allow to set slightly.
- Spoon some of the home made peanut butter into the mould.
- Cover with more melted chocolate.
- Allow to set fully before removing from the mould.
By The Crazy Kitchen.