Mini egg flower pots
Prep time:plus cooling
Skill level: Bit of effort
These fun Easter treats are the perfect way to use up extra Mini Eggs you might have in the house. With their pretty appearance, they make a lovely gift for family and friends or even a fun afternoon treat to make with the kids. Made with marshmallowy Rice Krispie Squares and melted white chocolate, these are pure indulgence.
IngredientsFor this Easter recipe you will need:
- 6 Rice Krispie Squares
- 50g melted white chocolate
- 350g Mini Eggs
- 3 chocolate biscuits
You can get mini flower pots like ours from Lakeland or Hobbycraft.
- Cut each Rice Krispie Square in half and shape into a ball with your hands.
- Melt the white chocolate in short, 10 second bursts in the microwave until smooth.
- Use the chocolate to carefully attach the Mini Eggs around half of the Rice Krispie ball. Place in a box to set, using the sides as support for the eggs. Leave in the fridge for around half an hour.
- Use the rest of the chocolate to stick the remaining Mini Eggs on the bare side of the Rice Krispie balls and leave to set again in the fridge.
- Once fully set stick a lolly stick or cake pop stick into the flower.
- If using a silicone plant pot, fill the base with more Rice Krispie Squares and top with crumbled chocolate biscuit. Stand the flower up in the pot using the stick.