Raspberry ripple marshmallows
Total time:plus cooling
Skill level: Bit of effort
These raspberry ripple marshmallows are inspired by our favourite childhood ice cream flavour - soft, squishy cubes infused with raspberry flavouring and coloured a pretty shade of pink. With only 31 calories and 0g fat per square, they're a sweet treat that you can enjoy without any guilt - and they make lovely gifts as well!
IngredientsYou will need:
- 1/2-1tsp raspberry flavouring
- Pink liquid or paste food colouring
You can use any shade of food colouring you like in these marshmallows. Add one or two others for a marbled, rainbow effect.
- Prepare your marshmallow using our basic marshmallow recipe.
- Add the raspberry flavouring towards the end of whisking the mixture and ensure itís well mixed. Working quickly, before it sets, colour half the mixture pink.
- Spoon into a lined tin, alternating the colours, then swirl them gently with the tip of a knife and spread out. Dust the icing sugar and cornflour mixture over the top and leave to set. Cut and coat in the icing sugar and cornflour mix.
Looking for food gifts? We've got plenty more to choose from!
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 31(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.