Hoisin duck wraps
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 2tsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 175g pack mini duck fillets
- 2tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into strips
- 4-6 spring onions, cut into thin strips
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 flour tortilla wraps
- Hoisin sauce and sliced spring onion, to serve
To make this dish vegetarian, use a selection of vegetables such as carrot and courgettes in place of the duck.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Cook the peppers until they start to soften. Add the duck fillets to the pan and cook for 4-5 mins over a medium heat until the duck is just cooked. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the hoisin sauce.
- Divide the cucumber, spring onion and lettuce between the wraps, placing them in the centre. Place the red pepper and spring onion on top, then roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half and serve with extra hoisin sauce for dipping, with spring onion on top.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 357(kcal)
- Fat 7.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.