Slimming World's sweet banana pot
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
The idea behind this sweet banana pot is so simple, we can't believe we hadn't thought of it sooner! Livening up your usual fruit and yogurt with a spoonful of sweetener and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon is a great way to add flavour to this pud without adding extra sugars or calories. Banana is our favourite, but you could use this recipe on any other fruit that takes your fancy.
- 3tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 1tsp sweetener, or to taste
- 1 banana, sliced
- Grated nutmeg or a pinch of cinnamon
For an extra-sweet treat, add 1 level teaspoon of runny honey.
- Mix the yogurt and sweetener in a ramekin or small bowl and stir in the banana.
- Dust with a little nutmeg or cinnamon to eat.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website