How to prepare a sandwich tin
- Butter, softened
- Plain flour
You will need:
- Baking parchment
- Cut baking parchment just smaller than the base of cake tin.
- Take some butter on a piece of kitchen paper and smear it over the inside of the cake tin.
- Place a piece of baking parchment in the base.
- Add a couple spoonfuls flour to the tin and shake around to coat the sides. Tap the tin on the worksurface to make sure all the excess flour is loose.
- Tip out the excess flour, into another tin if doing more than one, or use as part of the recipe.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.