Weight Watchers autumn fruit pudding
Prep time:plus setting time
Total time:plus setting time
Skill level: Bit of effort
Autumn fruit pudding is perfect if you fancy something sweet but guilt-free, bursting with autumnal fruits including apple, pears and blackberries. Made in just 30 minutes, this fuss-free pudding is great for sharing with friends.
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and chopped
- 15g caster sugar
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 300g blackberries
- 150g raspberries
- 11 slices Weight Watchers Foods thick sliced white loaf
- 120g Weight Watchers Foods West Country thick cream
This recipe is best prepared in advance so it has plenty of time to set in the fridge before being served
- Place the apples and pears in a pan with the sugar, zest and 4 tbsp water. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the blackberries and raspberries. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice the crusts from the Weight Watchers Foods thick sliced white loaf. Stamp out one 7½cm round.
- Dip in the fruit juices and place in a 1 litre pudding basin, juice side up.
- Dip 7 slices in the fruit juice.
- Use to line the basin, juice side out, overlapping the slices slightly. Spoon in the fruit.
- Dip the remaining bread slices in any remaining juices and use to make a lid over the fruit, cutting to fit.
- Cover with a saucer and top with a heavy can. Chill overnight in the fridge.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve each slice with 20g Weight Watchers Foods west country thick cream.
Points: 4 ProPoints per serving