Weight Watchers rice pudding with spiced plums
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Weight Watchers Foods fruity plum twist turns your regular rice pudding into a spice-infused wonder thanks to the cinnamon, ginger and star anise. Ready in just 10 minutess, this dessert is ideal if you fancy something sweet but guilt-free.
- 200g plums, halved, stoned and sliced
- 1 star anise
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 x 120g pots Weight Watchers Foods vanilla rice
The softer the plums, the quicker they will cook.
- Place the plums, spices and sweetener in a small pan with 2 tbsp cold water.
- Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the plums are just tender.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat the Weight Watchers Foods vanilla rice.
- Divide the vanilla rice between 2 warm serving bowls and spoon the spiced plums over the top, discarding the star anise. Serve immediately.
Points: 3 ProPoints per serving