Weight Watchers toffee apple cheesecake pots
Total time:plus setting time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Weight Watchers toffee apple cheesecake pots are a delicious and guilt-free dessert, flavoured with cinnamon, lemon juice and toffee sauce. This recipe makes 4 pots and takes around 40 mins to make. These delicious cheesecakes would make the ideal treat for friends and family when hosting a dinner party. They're really easy to make, all you need is Bramley apples, a pinch or two of cinnamon, some of Weight Watchers Foods toffee yogurt, Quark and a generous drizzle of toffee sauce. These cheesecakes are best made and eaten on the same day and as they're really easy to make there's no need to make them in advance.
- 500g Bramley apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2tsp artificial sweetener
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- Pared zest and juice 1 lemon
- 250g Quark
- 1 pot Weight Watchers Foods toffee yogurt
- 5g icing sugar
- 4tsp toffee sauce
Make these cheesecake pots well in advance so they've had plenty of time to set before serving
- Place the apple, sweetener, cinnamon and lemon juice in a pan and cook over a medium heat for 5–8 minutes or until the apple starts to become pulpy.
- Remove from the heat and divide between 4 serving glasses.
- Beat the Quark, Weight Watchers Foods toffee yogurt and icing sugar together and divide between the glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 1–2 hours or until you're ready to serve.
- To serve, top each toffee apple pot with 1 tsp toffee sauce and a few strands of pared lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Points: 2 ProPoints per serving