American-style mini bagels
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 25 mini bagels, halved
- A squeeze of French's mustard
- 170g salt beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 x 340g jar cocktail gherkins, drained and sliced
You can use the mini bagels to experiment with lots of differnet fillings - chicken, mayo and avocado is another of our favourites!
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Toast the cut side of the bagels on the griddle until golden. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Add a squeeze of mustard, then top with salt beef and a few gherkins.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 45(kcal)
- Fat 0.5g
- Saturates 0.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.