Spicy salmon and guacamole cones
Total time:plus marinating
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 1 red chilli
- Zest 1 lime, plus extra wedges, to serve
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- Small bunch fresh coriander
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 3 x 125g skinless salmon fillets
- 335g pack corn tortillas (we used Old el Paso)
- 200g pack guacamole
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and thinly sliced
- In a food processor, whizz together chilli, lime zest, spring onions, half the coriander, tomato and sugar until coarse.
- Put salmon on a baking tray and spoon over the marinade. Leave for 30 mins.
- Heat grill to high and cook salmon fillets for about 10-12 mins until cooked through. Flake into large chunks.
- Warm tortillas according to pack instructions, then slice each in half. Roll each tortilla into a cone, using the middle of each straight edge as a marker. Fill each cone with 1 teaspoon guacamole, a few slices of cucumber, a few coriander leaves and a few pieces of flaked salmon.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 116(kcal)
- Fat 4.5g
- Saturates 1.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.