Parma ham and mozzarella bites
Skill level: Easy peasy
Parma ham and mozzarella bites make delicious no cook party food that are so easy to make, you'll be done in 10 minutes flat! You can make these in advance and then pop them in the fridge until you're ready to serve, making them a great one to make ahead and feed to your guests when they first arrive
- 2 x 90g packs (8 slices in each) Parma ham
- 50g pack wild rocket
- 150g pack mini mozzarella
- 240g pack sun-blush tomatoes
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
Make these bites vegetarian by replacing the Parma ham with Quorn ham.
- Lay a sheet of Parma ham on a board, add a few rocket leaves, a ball of mozzarella and a sun-blush tomato, season and roll into a neat wrap. Repeat with all the Parma ham slices.
- Put on a platter drizzled with balsamic glaze and serve immediately or chill for a few hours until ready to serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 134(kcal)
- Fat 8.0g
- Saturates 4.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.